Friday, January 8, 2010

Gailey...Dancing Thru My Mind


Then, there is my youngest daughter, Gailey. She, too is right up there at the top when it comes to beautiful memories that dance through my mind and keep me awake at night. What delightful memories we share! She's my cheerleader, she's my "let's get it done" one, she's my mediator, she's my event planner, she's my organizer, she's also my dependable one. She is also my beauty. Just look at that smile. It's always there and once you see it, you can't forget it. She teaches Home Economics at a large high school where her husband is the head coach. She is the mother of four beautiful children who are all active in and excell in sports. Her oldest son is the starting quarterback for the high school team and plays varsity basketball. Her daughter is a freshman in high school and plays volleyball and basketball. The next son is in the seventh grade and is the starting quarterback for his school team, and is a starter on his seventh grade basketball team. The youngest son is in the first grade and he plays anything he wants to play!! Gailey is a great mother and her husband is a great father. I am so proud of all that she has accomplished. She keeps me awake nights and she makes me smile. And, here is her scrapbook picture that I created using Rainy's kits...Dark Elegance and Family Love.

3 comments:

  1. I truly enjoy reading the stories that go with the layout.. what beautiful children you have.. and what a wonderful mother you are. I loved it! hugs Rainy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Rainy. I am just now finally getting my computer back up so I should be connecting with you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them like my own! You've created beautiful pages and written truly beautiful thoughts about them all.

    Is that book coming out soon?

    ReplyDelete